Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year!

After a very eventful Christmas - Miss M started walking (yay!) and discovered the joy of tearing wrapping paper - we had a quiet and relaxing New Year. I hope everyone else had a safe, fun & relaxing festive season too.

Do you have any New Year's resolutions? I have had a few floating around in my head but one of those near the top is to blog more regularly. Another one is to join in at least one online activity this year. I will have more time to do so now that I will be a stay-at-home mum again, as well as more time for quilting, embroidery & toy making when Miss M is sleeping. Gotta be happy with that!

I have a few photos of Christmas presents, birthday cakes etc. to share with you over the next couple of weeks. To start with though, here are a couple of photos from the lead-up to Christmas.

Having fun baking Christmas goodies with Nanna

The awesome Christmas lights my dear Hubbie put up
Not the best photo of our Christmas lights I'm afraid. They look much better in real life and were the best in our street.

I'm looking forward to a year full of stitching and creativity. Can't wait to share it with you all.

Have a great week!

Cheers,
Tracy

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Lovely photos, your lights look pretty amazing! Hoping you have a happy 2014 and hope you get plenty of crafting time!