Friday 19 December 2014

FNSI Christmas Party

Just an hour or so of stitching tonight while I enjoyed a glass (or 2) of champers. I've been hand sewing down the binding on my Sunbonnet Sue wall hanging that you may have seen in previous posts. It's nearly finished so I decided to hold off on posting photos until it's complete (it's a Christmas gift so pics will go up before Christmas!).

It was so nice just to have some time to do some slow hand stitching the weekend before Christmas. Who ever would have thought it would be possible? Hopefully everyone else at the party had a great night too. You can check out what they all got up to on Wendy's blog, Sugarlane Designs. Thanks Wendy for another great night in :).

In case you don't get time to pop back and check out my pics before Christmas, I hope you all have a safe, fun and relaxing Christmas and New Year.

Cheers,
Tracy

2 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Yes lovely to get a few quiet stitches done and that nice champers x

CathyC said...

visiting from FNSI